Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My oNe MoNtH BlOgSary


Time flies so fast, it seems it just days ago but today I is my 1st month Blogsary.  I couldn’t believe that I am blogging for one month now and for sure I am not stopping.  I am beginning my leap now so expect for more events, new discoveries, many adventures and so much more.
Your visits, follows and comments is pushing me more to give you interesting topics and many surprises about my home, my place, my city . . . .COTABATO CITY.
My sincere appreciation and gratitude for your time spend to take a glimpse and browse about all of my posts.  I also thank those special people who have contributed many information and time to share their ideas and facts to me.
I thank all of you and I have wishes that you continue your support in my upcoming posts and requests which will contribute to make this undertaking a success.
Today, we also celebrate my father’s death anniversary.  I am praying for him and pay respect for he has become the biggest part of me.  You will always be remembered PAPA.

2 comments:

liezl_oberio said...

keep on blogging...happy one month! God bless.

lizy (http://my.dearest.liezl.will.you.marry.me.love.job.oberio.com/)

potpot said...

CONGRATULATIONS! KEEP ON POSTING AND BLOGGING...