Saturday, December 18, 2010

bLoGfEsT 2010 SOCCSKSAGEN, eXpEriEnCe!!!


Partnership, friends, acquaintances and linkages came in my recent adventure in the world of blogging.  The Blogfest experience has opened another horizon of opportunities in the world wide web arena.

Many bloggers from south central Mindanao converge  in 1 day Blogfest in General Santos City organized by SOCCSKSARGEN bloggers.  Several speaker were invited to educate and provide pointers in order to make our blogs more enticing to eyes of the techi readers worldwide.

Held on December 11,2010, it was an opportunity for me as a new blogger to get involve and acquainted with fellows who does the same work.  Getting their insights about blogging is another most important prize I got in my attendance.

Educating myself in my venture to the e world is of outmost importance .  This is for me to be able to improve all aspects affecting my blog for all my readers continue reading what I am sharing.

I also got the chance to visit Sarangani Province and tourist spots located in the area.  Places I have not been to which I can say a perfect place where you can enjoy the beauty of nature.  The chance I  had that is worth sharing to all the Cotabateños who wishes to explore Mindanao and Sarangani is one place to go.

I wish that the readers, visitors and followers will be able to appreciate the changes in the coming days.  Watch out for it.

SMI’s Virtual Hologram Presentation, the 1st in South East Asia

No comments: