Saturday, April 23, 2011

my LEMLUNAY RESORT – EXPERIENCEd!!!



If you’re going to ask me, have you ever been to paradise? My answer is YES!!! Lemlunay resort is indeed a paradise for me.

Lemlunay is a native dialect of B’laan and T’boli which means “the good place one to in the afterlife” or in short “paradise”. (he he he)

Infinity pool
Lemlunay is just 45 minutes drive from the land of champions General Santos City.

After my white water tubing in Maitum, we passed by to this paradise have a glimpse and of course my favorite wappaakkk lunch break…
Fish cubes, vegetables and chicken caciatore
Steamed Pompano
Chicken Satay - my favorite, so yuummmyyyyyy
Pookey - hawaiian kinilaw
If you are a nature lover, Lemlunay is the perfect place for you. The place is solemn, just hear the birds chirped and the  sound of waves.

snorkeling
This is also a haven for a diver’s aficionados. I believed they have the best diving spot here. South Point Divers can help you for that. You might also try snorkeling or better yet the infinity pool. I believed Lemlunay is the first and only infinity pool here in Mindanao. (just correct me if am wrong)

Pathways

How I wish I could stay there for atleast 2 days to relax, unwind and enjoy the beauty of nature.


Many thanks to sir Avel, Ate Beth, LGU of Maitum and DTI Saranggani Province.

Lemlunay Resort  contact no.
0928-5244528
083-2281704

1 comment:

Lito Antoque said...

indeed a perfect summer getaway.sana makapunta din ako dyan...