Saturday, May 28, 2011

LaruyLaruySinta jOiNs JUNIOR CHAMBER INTERNATIONAL Cotabato...

I’ve heard so much about JCI, humanitarian projects, outreached program, outings and too many to mention.That time it was just passing, never cross into my mined in joining, what for am already busy with my blog...hehehe

I am hesitant to join for I have this this dilemma in this said group. From what I have observed before this is a group of young elite professionals. Hmmm, my views were quite wrong. Yes they are young professionals, some were elite and some were not. And they are open to anyone who are interested to join the group.

One day a friend of mine invited me to to join JCI general membership meeting, hmmmp too bad i can not say NO and so I did. Observing what is this JCI all about. It was fun and hmmm, quite serious in group discussions.

HOW THE JCI ATTAIN ITS GOALS?
The Jaycees operates of the premise that the development of individual character and personality will result in better communities and eventually, a more peaceful world. The organization may be described as a University of Leaders--the students are its members; the curriculum is leadership development; and its campus, the world. Source: http://www.philjaycees.com/JCIProfile.html

I am blessed and happy to be part of JCI Cotabato.

Be better!!!

No comments: