Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"bArBeCuE cOrNeR a pLacE tO diNe iN cOtAbATo"

Travelers and tourists who come or drops by  the city often seen here, the city's barbecue stands where you can enjoy a distinct taste of  affordable meal.  For those who have tight budget I suggest that you take a walk at this stands and feast your eyes with authentic Filipino delicacy prepared by a true blooded Cotabate ño only here at the Barbecue Corner of the City.
 
Enjoy variety of grilled foods like native chicken, hito, chicken liver, gizzard, head and skin paired with puso' a steamed rice wrapped with banana leavesThe pastil a rice and viand in one wrapped with banana leaves. The famous hot and spicy arroscaldo here fits for a hungry stomach  .

So if you happen to visit Cotabato City and take a glimpse of its beauty at night do not hesitate to drop by along Sinsuat avenue near the city plaza and taste it for yourself.




2 comments:

Avel Manansala said...

When I was based in Cot City as a salesman for Procter & Gamble, not a week pass without me passing by the BbQ Corner to take home a one or two sticks of chicken. I swear that these are among the best-tasting bbq I have ever tried.
Your blog brings back a lot of memories during the time I was assigned there from 1982-1985, fresh out of college.
I have been back more than couple of times since then but I guess I need to rediscover Cotabato City again and enjoy what it has to offer. Am sure there will be lots of surprises in store.
Thanks for your blog! You are literally the first Cotabateno blogger who blogs about his city, that I have come across in the blogosphere.
I salute you Chris! Ituloy mo lang ito and yes, please join us at Soccksargen Bloggers Page at FACEBOOK.
Hopefully, we can visit you one of these days or vice versa.
We have a BLOGFEST SOCCSKSARGEN coming up on December 11, 2010 here. Hope you could come.
Lastly, do you know of other Cotabateno bloggers? Even from as far as Midsayap, Pikit, Kabacan, UPi, Parang? Try grouping yourself. We can help you out.

Keep in touch! Happy blogging! Mabuhay ka!

bent78 said...

hi im also from cotabto and have a blog but im into health and nursing. count me in.. I wanna be part of the blogosphere.. Hope you can help us out. thanks