Saturday, November 13, 2010

when a bLoGeR takes A bReAk!!!



A very different Saturday it was . . . . . got an invite from a friend’s friend who eventually became my friends to join a birthday celebration of their son.  Though my day started earlier than the invitation, most of the day was unexpectedly turned into a day off.
Earlier today I had to visit dad’s tomb at Uhaw cemetery in Gensan and lighted candles for I didn’t have the chance to do it in the time of the all soul’s day.  To my surprise, the exhumation has started that took me a while to find my dad but I was thankful because I know he was there to help me find him.
Right after picking up the things we will be needing for the invite, we ( me and my friend bellybalyena) took a 15 minute ride to Gensan View resort where the Bayani ( Dad & Mom) and Amable (Vince & Micha) family hold the birthday of Gian.
Though swimming is a usual thing to do as weekend get away and in any celebration it was a happy day for I had a chance to unwind while enjoyably taking pictures of the resort’s natural scenery.  But my day didn’t end without plunging into the tempting blue pool and got the chance to see the impressive amenities of the resort.
 


No comments: