Saturday, November 20, 2010

MY uNfOrGeTaBLe ROCK cOnCeRt 6 bAnDs iN 1sHoW iN GENSAN


I got an advantage from the many fans of rock bands today after winning a Rock on Manila all access VIP pass in a contest that Bariles of www.gensantos .com opened for all bloggers.  I am supposed to be home in Cotabato City Friday, the day of the concert of the 6 bands but I didn’t for this reason.
The Carat, Franco, Gloc9, Sandwich, Kamikazee and Parokya ni Edgar had their concert at the oval plaza in Gensan where thousands of the fans flocked. It was an overwhelming experience witnessed them perform in  one night, one venue and one concert.
I was able to go up and down the stage during the concert so I got the chance to take photos in any angles including photos with them.  Like all the other fans what completes me that night was the signature of my idols in my t-shirt.
The night was a hit because the bands performed most of the favorite and hit songs of different bands.  Aside from that, my fave Parokya ni Edgar performed song by request of the audience.  The audience gone wild when Kamikazee started to performed and Jay had also a duet with Chito of Parokya.
To my surprise I didn’t notice that I stayed on stage most of the time during the concert. Whew. . . .  it was one night I can never forget.  The concert lasted for more than 6 hours and for sure like me the experience is something worth sharing to everyone.
You can never say when luck comes; winning the VIP all access pass was my ticket to these once in a lifetime chance to witnessing six famous rock bands in the country.  Thanks to Sir Avel for the opportunity.

No comments: